Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UK Firm wins Award for work in Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

UK Firm wins Award for work in Iraq Empty UK Firm wins Award for work in Iraq

Post by jedi17 Mon 10 Apr 2017, 7:08 pm

UK Firm wins Award for work in Iraq
    April 10, 2017 in Construction & Engineering In Iraq, Iraq Public Works News
    Pell Frischmann has won the British Expertise ‘International Masterplanning Project of the Year’ Award at their 2017 awards dinner.

Its Three Cities Masterplanning project saw transport infrastructure masterplanned for Basra, Hilla, and the combined Najaf and Kufa conurbation.

To achieve that, the company helped each city to overcome a shortage of much needed local skills by working with universities to train hundreds of students in modern traffic surveying and assessment methods.

The conditions in Iraq following years of war and limited investment were a major impediment to the country’s future prosperity, but the ambition of its leaders to overcome and change that was also vital to our success.

The company was able to bring together local business communities, police, universities, and city authorities – as well as those responsible for antiquities in key world heritage sites – and this award reflects the efforts of all involved.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:14 pm