Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Apr 2017, 1:27 am

Crux

Adnan al- Asadi ,
    deputy state law
    "because of the economic conditions experienced by all of Iraq, as well as the Iraqi people and in particular the province of Muthanna that link poverty ratio to more than 50%, so the privatization of the collection at the new prices in electricity, will impact negatively on the lives of citizens, especially with lack of employment opportunities as well as the lack of water for agriculture and animal husbandry and livestock. "

Yahya of Nazareth , the
    governor of Dhi Qar ,
    " the local government is trying to take advantage of the different technical capabilities and expertise available in the Organization Atah, and have already worked with them in the field of archeology and marshes, and now we discussed with them the possibility of developing the marshes file and support for other files in the fields of education, investment and create job opportunities for young people."

Jamal al - Muhammadawi
    deputy for the Virtue Party ,
    "emphasize the need for landfill Tmra health and benefit from them economically through recycling, the majority of the world is a waste of economic benefit by taking advantage of them in the recycling of some waste processing again, so we call to find alternative sites to sites sanitary landfills to reduce environmental pollution risk in Baghdad. "

Adel Mahlawi
    deputy from Anbar province ,
    "said Anbar province , one of the largest provinces of Iraq , an area where equivalent to a third of the area, one of the provinces that has been severely damaged as a result of terrorism and is in the reconstruction of its infrastructure phase, which requires direct government to establish a civilian airport being the most conservative need to set up airport in which a civilian. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]