Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Suhail discuss with the chairman of the Securities Commission plans to raise by the Iraqi market for

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Suhail discuss with the chairman of the Securities Commission plans to raise by the Iraqi market for Empty Suhail discuss with the chairman of the Securities Commission plans to raise by the Iraqi market for

Post by Bama Diva Wed 23 Jan 2013, 8:56 am

Suhail discuss with the chairman of the Securities Commission plans to raise by the Iraqi market for securities

23-01-2013 | (Voice of Iraq)

Baghdad (news)

Search First Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Qusay al-Suhail, with the head of the Securities Commission Abdul Razzaq al-Saadi, Iraqi body's future plans to improve the rate of the market.
    A statement by the Information Office of the First Deputy Chairman of the Board received Agency (news): The Suhail discuss with Saadi plans the future to improve the rate of the Iraqi market for securities and ways to develop their work in addition to the conditions set by the Commission for inclusion of companies in the market and prevent any operations could harm his reputation.

Suhail stressed the importance of effective checks on companies traded on the market and control in terms of annual financial disclosure and transparency and its commitment to the instructions to reassure the public and investors, noting that the Iraqi market is promising and the future is promising.

The statement added: As was discussed during the meeting on Foreign Investment in the stock market, which reflects the confidence of these companies in the Iraqi market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:48 am