Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does America would launch a war against North Korea?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does America would launch a war against North Korea? Empty Does America would launch a war against North Korea?

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Apr 2017, 3:51 am

Does America would launch a war against North Korea?

Date: 09:34 04/13/2017
    Maneuvers America, South Korea

Information / Baghdad ..

It revealed the news agency " Kyodo " Japan, on Thursday, that the United States will strike North Korea if China did not exert real pressure on Pyongyang.

The agency said that the US State Department informed the Japanese government that Washington would strike North Korea if China does not compel Pyongyang to halt its nuclear and missile, noting that representatives of the US State Department transferred this position to Tokyo early this April.

News Agency "quoted Kyodo " that the US State Department representative informed the Japanese government the existence of only two options, namely either Beijing strengthen its pressure or Washington hit.

The Agency pointed out that the Japanese government has absorbed then that the military operation against North Korea has become a real choice of the United States.

In the same context, Tokyo expressed concern that the territory of Japan and South Korea become the target counter strikes by Pyongyang.

Accordingly, the Japanese government brought to the ears of Washington, it is not seeking a military solution to the problem of North Korea, but to make the Korean Peninsula nuclear-free zone by diplomatic means.

The United States recently announced more than once that it does not exclude any option while determining its position on North Korea.

As Washington asserts, along with Seoul and Tokyo, Pyongyang has made remarkable progress in the last period in their military programs, and in particular approaching possession of missiles, ballistic missiles capable of reaching US territory. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/13/world/147083

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:29 am