Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The world's gold reserves rise the month of April, Iraq maintains the fifth Arab rank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The world's gold reserves rise the month of April, Iraq maintains the fifth Arab rank Empty The world's gold reserves rise the month of April, Iraq maintains the fifth Arab rank

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2017, 9:33 am

The world's gold reserves rise the month of April, Iraq maintains the fifth Arab rank

Sunday April 16, 2017 13:38

News / Baghdad ,
    said the World Gold Council , Sunday, that the world gold reserves rose to April, indicating that Iraq maintained the Arab fifth of the world 's reserves rank.

The Council stated in statistics published on its website and seen Alsumaria News , he said , "the world 's gold reserves rose for the month of April by 70 tonnes for the month of last March for up to 33 329 tonnes, while the United States ranked first globally in terms of these reserves , which amounted to 8.133. 5, followed by Germany with 3.377 tons. "
    World gold reserves rise in February, Iraq, the fifth Arab
    Oil announces the high volume of Iraqi reserves 153 billion barrels

The Council added that "Iraq has maintained its fifth Arab world in terms of these reserves rank as it came after all from Saudi Arabia, Lebanon , Algeria and Libya , noting that" Iraq maintained the 37th place worldwide out of 100 countries listed in the international financial statistics for global reserves of gold during the month of April of the year 2017 ".

the council noted that" Iraq 's reserves of gold remained steady as recorded 89.8 tonnes, representing 7.9 of the rest of the other currencies, "he said . " the last purchase of Iraq gold was in the month of April in 2014 where 15.16 tons bought . " the

central bank decided in January 2014 seek assortment 23 of alloys of gold Alkha R ranging between weights (50 g and 1000 g) to sell to gold traders, investors and segments of society wishing to do so in Iraqi dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm