Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq maintains 37th place globally and Arab fifth of its reserves of gold

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq maintains 37th place globally and Arab fifth of its reserves of gold Empty Iraq maintains 37th place globally and Arab fifth of its reserves of gold

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jan 2017, 3:51 am

Iraq maintains 37th place globally and Arab fifth of its reserves of gold

Sunday January 8, 2017 10:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

News / Baghdad 
    announced the World Gold Council , Saturday, that Iraq maintained the 37th place globally and Arab fifth of its reserves of gold with the beginning of the year 2017, indicating that these reserves did not register a change, reaching 89.8 tons. 

The Council stated in the statistics published on its website and seen Alsumaria News him that "Iraq has maintained its 37th place globally and fifth Arab from its reserves of gold during the month of January of this year 2017 , " noting that "Iraq came fifth Arab rank after all of Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Algeria and Libya . "

[size]

It added that "these reserves of gold are held constant which reported 89.8 tons, representing 7.1 of the rest of the other currencies," he said . " The last purchase of gold for Iraq was in the month of April 2014 where 15.16 tons bought." 

He added that "the world's gold reserves rose by 67 tonnes for the month of December to reach 33,248 tons, while the United States ranked first globally in terms of these reserves , which amounted to 8.133.5, followed by Germany with 3.377 tons." 

The central bank decided in January 232,014 sic variety of alloys of pure gold ranging between weights (50 g and 1000 g) to sell to traders in gold, investors and segments of society wishing to [/size]

do so in Iraqi dinar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:41 am