Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar: complete Albaest system in Nasiriyah Airport in preparation for the launch of the first in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar: complete Albaest system in Nasiriyah Airport in preparation for the launch of the first in Empty Dhi Qar: complete Albaest system in Nasiriyah Airport in preparation for the launch of the first in

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Apr 2017, 3:42 am

Dhi Qar: complete Albaest system in Nasiriyah Airport in preparation for the launch of the first international flight

Monday, April 24, 2017 11:26

News / Baghdad
    announced the first deputy governor of Dhi Qar Adel Aldechala, Monday, for the completion of "Albaest" system at the airport in Nasiriyah and civil preparation for the launch of the first international flight to the city of Mashhad Iran.

Said Aldechala, in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " The achievement of passenger identity system (Albaest) was completed in Nasiriyah civilian airport , " noting that this system "will base comprehensive information and data wanted list security and intelligence of the devices and the travel ban of Iraqis, Arabs and foreigners" .
    Transport Minister opens Nasiriyah International Airport and landing a plane in which the first
    Minister of Transport announced the conduct of the first flight from the airport Nasiriyah towards Erbil next Monday

"The electronic system came into service in Nasiriyah airport like other border crossings, air land and sea."

He pointed Aldechala to "follow - up to the rest of the airport 's needs and continued processing supplies for the conduct of the first international flight to the Iranian city of Mashhad and entered within the agenda of Iraqi Airways for international flights to the countries of Iran and Syria and Saudi Arabia."

Opened by Transport Minister Kazem cup Hamami, in (10 March 2017), Nasiriyah International Airport during the grand opening ceremony was held in this regard, as the first local plane which landed in the same day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:43 am