Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Christian component delivers Jubouri conditions for the success of the settlement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Christian component delivers Jubouri conditions for the success of the settlement Empty Christian component delivers Jubouri conditions for the success of the settlement

Post by Rocky Thu 04 May 2017, 1:19 am

Christian component delivers Jubouri conditions for the success of the settlement

 Baghdad / term

Announced that the Office of the President of the House of Representatives Saleem al - Jubouri, the paper recognizes the Christian component demands within the framework of the national reconciliation project, while underlining the need to support efforts to restore security stability liberated areas of Daesh.
    And singled out the newspaper ( the term) to publish the text of the "historic compromise" which revealed unveiled in its 3771 issued on 31 October last, has been circulating widely , locally and regionally, and opened a door for debate about the possibility of development of a national vision of an Iraqi post - Daesh.
    Jubouri said the Office in a statement I followed (range), " The President of the House of Representatives met in his office in Baghdad, a number of party leaders and Christian organizations representing the Chaldean Syriac people of the Christian Assyrian , " noting that " the meeting discussed the developments of the Iraqi scene on the political and security levels and post Daesh terrorist, and ways to intensify the dialogue and browning initiatives and projects aimed at achieving stability and harmony, and the granting of rights to all citizens in accordance with the principle of justice and equality. "
    The head of the House of Representatives, according to the statement, that " the Christian component is an authentic component must have a role in all stages . " He Jubouri , saying , "We appreciate the great sacrifices made by the people of this component along with their brothers from other components in the defense of the country, and the extent of injustice who signed them over the past period , ".oukdm party leaders and Christian organizations, the Speaker of parliament, the paper included the demands of the Chaldean Syriac people Assyrian (Christian) within the settlement initiative, and agreed to attend the" need to support all efforts aimed at restoring security and stability of the liberated areas of terrorism, and re - displaced people and provide Alkhaddma Basic t, and work together to spread the spirit of tolerance and brotherhood among the people of the country, "according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:18 pm