Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade reduces the "Kia" prices and sell cars, "Japanese" installments and interest-free

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade reduces the "Kia" prices and sell cars, "Japanese" installments and interest-free Empty Trade reduces the "Kia" prices and sell cars, "Japanese" installments and interest-free

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 3:28 am

Trade reduces the "Kia" prices and sell cars, "Japanese" installments and interest-free

May 18 .2017 - 11:01 | Number of readings: 20

Sommer News: Baghdad

General Company for Trade cars and machinery at the Ministry of Commerce announced on Thursday, selling cars in installments and without benefits to state employees type Corolla and Toyota Hiace bus, in addition to the reduction of cars "Kia" cash sale prices.

The Director General of the General Company for Trade cars and machinery Ali Hashim Bdaa, in a statement to the Ministry of Commerce followed the "Sommer News", "The company has introduced Toyota Corolla cars type model 2015, Thai origin and bus Toyota Hiace model Japanese 2014 Origin for sale, installment system and without benefits to state employees ".

He added that "the sales process include employees of the departments and companies and the Ministry of Commerce of all, the staff of government departments and under the official books include employees who want to buy names, by their departments concerned," noting that "in the event of any inquiry are reviewed, the marketing department at the headquarters of the company in Waziriya in Baghdad" .

He pointed Bdaa that "the company reduced the prices of cars, Kia Motors Type (Kia Rio - Kia Optima - Kia Cairns - Kia Seerato- Kia pickup K2700 kc - Kia pickup K2700 Dc -kia pickup K4000 kC) Model 2016 and by cash purchase. "

He called on "wishing to buy a review of the company's headquarters in Baghdad Waziriya versus the University of Imam Jafar Sadiq (AS)."

The General Company for Trade cars and machinery had been raised earlier in the time of cars of different brands and brands, for sale in cash and installment, and private taxis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 8:41 pm