Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr calls on "engineers, traders and workers" to participate in the reconstruction of hospitals and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr calls on "engineers, traders and workers" to participate in the reconstruction of hospitals and Empty Sadr calls on "engineers, traders and workers" to participate in the reconstruction of hospitals and

Post by Rocky Sat 20 May 2017, 12:55 am

Sadr calls on "engineers, traders and workers" to participate in the reconstruction of hospitals and schools

Political Since 2017-05-19 at 18:02 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Friday called for a popular campaign to raise the level of health and education in Iraq, while preventing the intervention of the military in his campaign.
    Sadr said in a speech delivered on his behalf in Tahrir Square in the center of the capital Baghdad, followed by / Mawazin News, "Based on the principle of responsibility, and the lack of clear from the government and its joints, and after we saw the deterioration of the service situation in all respects, we had to begin and as a first stage unification Efforts to raise the health and educational level of Iraq. "
    "Those wishing to volunteer must submit their names to the Central Committee starting from the middle of Sha'baan and the end of Ramadan," he added.
    He pointed out that "no military intervention should be involved in the service project," stressing that "the project should not be an electoral benefit."
    He called on Sadr to "start the work of the project since its announcement now, and start from the villages and rural areas, and that the headquarters of volunteering are mosques."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:04 pm