Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US lifts restrictions on refugee numbers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US lifts restrictions on refugee numbers Empty US lifts restrictions on refugee numbers

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 2:53 am

US lifts restrictions on refugee numbers

Release date: 2017/5/27

The US State Department has raised restrictions on the number of refugees who will be allowed to enter the United States, despite the administration's current efforts to reduce refugee resettlement.
    In an e-mail message, US State Department official Jennifer Smith told the New York Times in an e-mail message that they could start bringing refugees to the United States, regardless of the weekly quota.
    The paper said: "Most of the organizations that received the message are private agencies, helping individuals wishing to enter the country through the process of US application for two years."
    One refugee advocate told the paper that the number of refugees arriving in the United States could double as a result of the lifting of restrictions, as their numbers could increase from 830 people a week to more than 1,500.
    While the decision to lift the restrictions comes on the same day that the Federal Court of Appeals issued a decision to stop US President Donald Trump's order to ban travel from 66 Muslim countries, the foreign decision has nothing to do with the sentence.
    The US Congress passed the spending bill last autumn, under which strict budget restrictions were imposed on the State Department's resettlement program.
    "The ministry consulted with the Justice Ministry about the refugee quota before making the decision to amend the order," the State Department spokeswoman said.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm