Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rubaie: the conflict between factions of the crowd and the wishes of Western Qassem Soleimani Smarte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: the conflict between factions of the crowd and the wishes of Western Qassem Soleimani Smarte Empty Rubaie: the conflict between factions of the crowd and the wishes of Western Qassem Soleimani Smarte

Post by Rocky Mon 29 May 2017, 2:40 am

Rubaie: the conflict between factions of the crowd and the wishes of Western Qassem Soleimani Smartest than I expected

Political scene   Sunday 28 May 2017 

Said the leadership of the coalition of state law, MP Rubaie, Sunday, said there was no conflict between the factions of the popular crowd, and what trading is just the wishes of Western countries, while praised the leader of the Iranian Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, calling it Smartest than expected.

Rubaie said in an interview with the agency "Tasnim" Iranian vassal "Sky Press," that "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is not authorized to waive the popular crowd, or harassing him," noting that "the House of Representatives passed a law as the popular crowd part of the Iraqi Armed Forces, a peer counter-terrorism forces, so the government what it should apply only to be decided by the House of Representatives. "

"The Iraqi armed forces were not authorized to enter into political action, the crowd is popular part of the Iraqi armed forces, it should not have to enter the political work," noting that he "will not get a conflict between the popular crowd and the Peshmerga and this in fact Western fears, and most of them wishes , hoping to get a fight Hiei- Shiite, Kurd or Kurd or Sunni-Sunni Arab or Kurd, Sunni or Shiite, we hope that some neighboring countries, and even some European countries and America, but this is not the wishes of her on the ground thing. "

He said he had a setback in June in 2014, when it threatens Iraq, threatened the new state and the existential threat, was the brother Qassem Soleimani lift and stepped up its support to the Iraqi state, and within 24 hours, the Iranian weapons and advisers in Baghdad. While the United States, how long it took after a setback in June, was the first to support the international aviation alliance operation after 3 months, while Iranian support within 24 hours. "

"I met brother Qassem Soleimani more than once, and I've seen smarter than I knew, the mentality of a strategy at the international level, and mental mobilization at the international level, usually either man be smart tactically, or to be smart logistically, but his intelligence market and tactical."

Rubaie, the national security adviser to former Aracaly that "the second issue, the Western mind and noted in general wants to diagnose a person, can not understand the Iranian situation and the Iranian situation produces dozens if not less millions of Qassem Soleimani, the West can not understand this mentality, that is the Western mentality fail to understand the production of the many heroes who produce them the Islamic Revolution line resistance line of opposition in the region, "as he put it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:55 am