Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian ambassador calls for more effective economist of his country in Iraq to attend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian ambassador calls for more effective economist of his country in Iraq to attend Empty Iranian ambassador calls for more effective economist of his country in Iraq to attend

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jun 2017, 2:16 am

Iranian ambassador calls for more effective economist of his country in Iraq to attend

He called on the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad Iraj Masjedi, Iranian companies and investors, to attend more effectively and seriously in the Iraqi market, in order to support the brotherly Iraqi people and to help the reconstruction of Iraq.

He said during a breakfast Ramadan was held at the Iranian embassy in Baghdad and was attended by a crowd of activists , economists Iranian and Iraqi and Iraqi officials, he just stood brotherhood by the Iraqi people and the Iraqi government in the war against terrorism and other crises , we will stand in the economic sphere as well , along with our brothers.
    Iranian ambassador also called on Iraqi officials as well, to provide the necessary floor for the presence of Iranian companies in Iraq and remove obstacles from the way.
    He Masjedi, expressed hope that Iraq beyond this stage successfully and enters the building and reconstruction phase, and clearly that it will replace the time that Iraq provides all the needs at home, and added that the ministries and institutions and Iranian companies as it stood by Iraq in the political and security fields, they will also be along the people and the government in Iraq in the economic sphere as well.
    At the meeting , which was held after a banquet breakfast, some activists , economists Iranian and Iraqi occur in addition to Iraqi officials, a number of problems and obstacles in the way of economic cooperation between the two countries.
    The trade relations between Iran and Iraq has seen a significant positive development after 2003 in terms of export, import and trade exchange operations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 2:13 pm