Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil company ready to supply Baghdad with sophisticated equipment to detect explosives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil company ready to supply Baghdad with sophisticated equipment to detect explosives Empty Oil company ready to supply Baghdad with sophisticated equipment to detect explosives

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Sep 2013, 3:35 pm

Oil company ready to supply Baghdad with sophisticated equipment to detect explosives

Published on Sunday, 01 September 2013 08:23

Baghdad / Orr News

Disclosed an official source at one of the local governments from owning a global company operating in the field of oil exploration in the southern provinces devices capable of detecting explosives for 3 kilometers and a small size.

He said local administrator, who accompanied the company mentioned in the official mission, when he "inquired of these devices had told him as their own manufacture, and they are able to secure the ideals and the best ones and distances up to 5 kilometers and at reasonable prices," noting that most of the embassies in Iraq possess such devices .

The source confirmed that he contacted led operations one of the governorates and agreed with her ​​on the order put to test the validity of this information and the credibility of the oil company without her knowledge, proved the ability of these devices to detect explosives placed on the 3 kilometers from the headquarters of the work of the company, and wondered about the reason which prevents the Iraqi government to use these devices instead of watching the citizens are being killed and injured daily car bombings across killings and systematic slow to people do not تصدها "checkpoints of the pre-Islamic era," as he put it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 5:17 pm