Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran announces the plan buffer zone on the failure of the Iraqi-Syrian border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran announces the plan buffer zone on the failure of the Iraqi-Syrian border Empty Tehran announces the plan buffer zone on the failure of the Iraqi-Syrian border

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:25 am

Tehran announces the plan buffer zone on the failure of the Iraqi-Syrian border

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

The head of the Strategic Studies Center of the Expediency Iran, Ali Akbar Velayati, Tuesday compound, said that the US plan aims to create a buffer zone on the Iraqi-Syrian border "may fail me."

The news agency "Tasnim" Velayati was quoted as saying that the Iraqi security forces and the Syrian army has recently been able to impose control on both sides of the common border between the two countries, and this is what led to the failure of the US plan to create a buffer zone in that area.

He added that "the Americans were seeking to create a buffer zone on the border between Iraq and Syria, in order to cut off communication between the two neighboring countries and the elimination of unity between them, but that despite the bombing of innocent people lost the US plan failed, and remained a strategic road linking Baghdad to Damascus to Beirut is open. "

He explained Velayati, Tehran will continue to support its friends in Iraq and Syria better with the survival of this "strategic road" open, while Washington will seek to compensate for defeats in the political and military fields.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84-%D9%85%D8%AE%D8%B7%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%84/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:28 pm