Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Agency for International Development allocates $ 18 million to Ukraine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Agency for International Development allocates $ 18 million to Ukraine Empty US Agency for International Development allocates $ 18 million to Ukraine

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Jun 2017, 6:12 am

US Agency for International Development allocates $ 18 million to Ukraine

12:53 - 06/21/2017

Allocated US Agency for International Development ( ( USAID ) ), approximately $ 18 million to support specialized anti - corruption Ukrainian organizations.

According to the statement posted on the agency's website, the United States looks forward "to curb corruption and improve the level of accountability and transparency in the Ukrainian administration, and the adoption of a comprehensive legal framework and political base for the fight against corruption, in addition to strengthening the Ukrainian government's ability to take appropriate measures within this framework."

The agency aims to reduce the level of turning a blind eye and general tolerance for accepting bribes through "increasing public awareness of the problem of corruption, and establish the concept that the refusal of submission or acceptance by young people must be the social base upon which the Ukrainian society."

The Ukraine occupies the first place the highest level of corruption in the business sector, despite the support of the West in combating it. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/21/168960/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:29 am