Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-nujaifi visited the Central Bank underlines the support of Parliament and pays tribute to its rol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-nujaifi visited the Central Bank underlines the support of Parliament and pays tribute to its rol Empty Al-nujaifi visited the Central Bank underlines the support of Parliament and pays tribute to its rol

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Sep 2013, 4:53 pm

Al-nujaifi visited the Central Bank underlines the support of Parliament and pays tribute to its role in preserving the dinar exchange rate

Wednesday, 04 September 2013

{Baghdad: Euphrates news} was House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi the importance of developing a strategy for the coordination of the financial policy of the Ministry of finance and the Central Bank's monetary policy.

During his visit, said today the Central Bank of Iraq and meeting with the Governor of the Bank said Abdulbasit Turki "support continuing House to the independent Central Bank and its policy for a sophisticated banking system capable of mobilizing financial resources for the country, and reallocated to economic activity."

Tehran hailed the statement from his Office, the role of Central Bank seeks to maintain the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in addition to efforts in detecting corrupt files and bring the number of employees in the Bank's directors, Commissioners of some private banks, expressing confidence in their professionalism and honesty in preservation funds for Iraq.

He called for rapid resolution of issues relating to money laundering, corruption and the protection of funds Iraq especially after the departure of Iraq from Chapter VII, stressing the need to introduce modern library in banking and public banking culture, and supporting the banking sector finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:22 am