Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Collecting signatures in the Iranian parliament to put forward a draft response to the American ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Collecting signatures in the Iranian parliament to put forward a draft response to the American ban Empty Collecting signatures in the Iranian parliament to put forward a draft response to the American ban

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:08 am

Collecting signatures in the Iranian parliament to put forward a draft response to the American ban

02/07/2017

Taking place in the Islamic Shura Council to collect signatures for the draft measures to address the US embargo process.
    A correspondent news agency "Fars" The process of collecting signatures to take place in the Council put forward a draft response to the US embargo measures as very urgent.
    The number of signatures for the preparation of the news hour 65 signatures and is expected to sign the request of the project put forward the majority of the House of Representatives.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170894.html

Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:50 am