Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chewing gum for "direction Press": Today we finished the phenomenon of "Daesh" but we did not get ri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chewing gum for "direction Press": Today we finished the phenomenon of "Daesh" but we did not get ri Empty Chewing gum for "direction Press": Today we finished the phenomenon of "Daesh" but we did not get ri

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 3:38 am

Chewing gum for "direction Press": Today we finished the phenomenon of "Daesh" but we did not get rid of "ideas"

16/07/2017

The President of the independent parliamentary bloc, honest gum, on Sunday, the day we finished the phenomenon of "Daesh" and sectarian rage, but we did not Nbero of the origin of the disease which ideas "Daesh" deployed in the areas during the period of occupation
    He said chewing gum in an interview for "direction Press" that the religious authority warned all politicians and officials to take caution from the emergence of the manifestations Daashah future may be other names, but the same effect. "
    He added that "what happened in the areas dominated by Daesh is the result of a malfunction involving politicians and political blocs, whether learning or to learn because of the poor treatment of things and take the street means to put pressure on the government."
    And that "should take lessons from the past experience that what happened to the bloodshed and dignities and indecent assault were the result of mistakes practiced by some politicians and poor performance led to the entry of the result Daesh and exploitation of the environment."
    He asked "to deter all politicians from the Iraqi street and the dimensions of all those who participated and hugged Daesh and must for Anaid production again, carrying the same diseases and the same personal interests that led to the case that we got him, stressing the need to point out the work to save the street from these heinous crimes ".
    Edit / Saadoun al-Saadi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:52 pm