Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary energy for "direction Press": it did not specify a date for the questioning of the Min

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary energy for "direction Press": it did not specify a date for the questioning of the Min Empty Parliamentary energy for "direction Press": it did not specify a date for the questioning of the Min

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 3:29 am

Parliamentary energy for "direction Press": it did not specify a date for the questioning of the Minister of Electricity in parliament so far

16/07/2017

Said the oil and energy parliamentary member Jamal Mohammed, said on Sunday that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives has not yet identified a date for the purpose of questioning the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahdawi in parliament.
    Mohammed In an interview for "direction Press," he said to now, did not specify any date for the interrogation and that the delay happened in parliament is the reason for this is represented by the request for evidence at the direction of the Federal Court did not specify any date for the questioning of the Minister of Electricity by the Presidency parliament, indicating that the electricity crisis is not resolved procedures of parliament and is not enough because the vehicle crisis is not subject confined to the Ministry of Electricity in the Organization's work and energy saving, but is linked to the oil ministry to save money finance, the Ministry, which provides cash flow to the ministry.
    He added: lack of adequate support by the ministries of oil and finance to the Ministry of Electricity will not be avoided electrical energy crisis or provide services as required, as well as cases of corruption in the Ministry of Electricity and the Council of Ministers is on resolving the crisis, adding that his committee was unable to reach solutions to the crisis .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:54 pm