Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet Secretariat: positive we headed with most countries to develop economic relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet Secretariat: positive we headed with most countries to develop economic relations Empty Cabinet Secretariat: positive we headed with most countries to develop economic relations

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 4:19 am

Cabinet Secretariat: positive we headed with most countries to develop economic relations

Monday, July 17, 2017 11:36

announced that the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords, Iraq has positive trends with most countries in the world to develop economic relations, as he emphasized the need for the return of normal life of the cities liberated.

The Secretariat said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, " the Secretary - General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Keywords met, today, the Federation of Chambers of Commerce delegation in Iraq , headed by Jaafar al - Hamdani."

The statement quoted Keywords as saying, " The Iraqi government is giving top priority to the reconstruction of the affected commercial areas of the acts of terrorism liberated cities from the clutches of Daesh to return life to it naturally after the restoration of security , economic and commercial situation where", calling for "dealing with the private sector as a trading partner with Federation of Chambers of Commerce and benefit from the Arab and international relations. "

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi confirmed, on Wednesday (22 March 2017), the government will not retreat from the reform campaign and is continuing to fight against corruption, pointing out that Iraq will emerge stronger than before the economic crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 6:26 pm