Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Organization interested transparent object to assume positions of Turkish Central Bank Governor and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Organization interested transparent object to assume positions of Turkish Central Bank Governor and  Empty Organization interested transparent object to assume positions of Turkish Central Bank Governor and

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2013, 3:22 pm

Organization interested transparent object to assume positions of Turkish Central Bank Governor and the Presidency of the Board of Supreme Audit

10/09/2013

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Objected organization interested in transparency and integrity, Tuesday, to take over Abdul Basit Turki positions of central bank governor and head of the Office of Financial Supervision.

The organization said in a statement received "Alsumaria News" copy of it, "It is not permissible to combine two positions regulatory and Tnivive," stressing its opposition "to take over Abdul Basit Turki positions of central bank governor and head of the BSA, and one regulatory and the other executive."

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided, mid-October 2012, the prime BSA Abdul Basit Turki management as Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency, following the issuance of an arrest warrant against Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi on corruption charges.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:52 pm