Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Committee: Application tariff depends on the development of infrastructure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Committee: Application tariff depends on the development of infrastructure  Empty A member of the Economic Committee: Application tariff depends on the development of infrastructure

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:04 am

A member of the Economic Committee: Application tariff depends on the development of infrastructure of border ports

14-09-2013 11:51 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out a member of the Economic Commission MP / National Alliance / Abdul-Abbas Xiaa, applied the Tariff Act during the current year due to lack of complete rehabilitation of infrastructure ports border. said Xiaa (of the Agency news): The government has given the Customs General three years for the rehabilitation of infrastructure Private بمكاتبها located at border crossing points and the use of an electronic system talk, similar to the countries of the world, for the application of the Tariff Act. said: that this law is one of the important laws of the country being supported by the national product and promote domestic industry, noting that his committee had previously met with the Director of the Customs and stressed that the whole is not ready for the application of tariff and that the lack of infrastructure, integrated electronic system again, in addition to the existence of outlets border informal. called Xiaa: to speed up the completion of Alnicosat own infrastructure and the closure of ports informal and for the implementation of the Tariff Act, which did not emerge since the legislation in the House of Representatives So far. This was the Iraqi Council of Representatives passed the Tariff Act a long time ago, but the government decided to be patient as applied under the pretext of non-completion of the creation of customs offices to enforce the law at border crossing points. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:35 am