Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Department of Retirement prepares women in the private secto

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Department of Retirement prepares women in the private secto Empty The Department of Retirement prepares women in the private secto

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Aug 2017, 12:19 pm

The Department of Retirement prepares women in the private sector

11:15 - 02/08/2017

The Director General of the Department of Pension and Guarantee Ali Jafar al-Hilwe promised Wednesday that women working in the private sector, like the state employee enjoy maternity leave and other benefits under the new social insurance law voted by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday.

"The new social insurance law voted by the Council of Ministers equated the privileges of the retiree with the public sector and the private sector," El Helou said in a statement received by Al-Hilo. "The new law will equalize women working in the private sector, By the State employee to enjoy maternity leave and other privileges. "

He added that "the law includes several types of insurance will benefit the worker in the private sector, including what is done in the public sector, as well as health insurance for the worker and insurance against occupational diseases and work injuries," noting that "the law will work to activate the cultural and social insurance of workers and the introduction of insurance New insurance is optional for employers and household professionals. "

"The Social Insurance Law will work to put the unorganized labor sector under the umbrella of a sponsor in order to organize this vital and important sector." He stressed that "the new law will, if implemented, improve the income of private sector workers, Because the workers' sector is the foundation of the country's rise. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:36 pm