Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon suspends foreigners' admission to military service for security reasons Twilight News

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon suspends foreigners' admission to military service for security reasons  Twilight News     Empty Pentagon suspends foreigners' admission to military service for security reasons Twilight News

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 4:19 am

Pentagon suspends the admission of foreigners to military service for security reasons

Wednesday, 2 August 2017

The Pentagon has suspended the recruitment of nationals of other countries in the US armed forces because of "potential security risks," Fox News reported.

According to the channel, it is about the so-called MAVNI program, which allows immigrants with the required specializations, to join the US armed forces in exchange for speeding up their US citizenship.

The program was designed under the auspices of former US President George W. Bush, and began work under the reign of his successor Barack Obama, has been recruited more than 10 thousand foreigners in the army since 2009 until today.

"The Pentagon is reexamining the MAVNI program because of the potential security risks associated with it," Pentagon spokesman Paul Hverstick was quoted as saying.

According to sources, Defense Department officials said the program was still in effect, "but requests for foreigners wanting to serve in the US military have been temporarily suspended."

The main problem with Pentagon officials and lawmakers is that there is not enough control over this category of military, says the television channel. Although the US Department of Defense has no evidence that any of the migrants has entered military service disguised as belonging to terrorist organizations, this theoretically possible possibility is "cause for concern".

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a0ace4b6-4008-426b-9ce2-7f963a1a038c

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:08 pm