Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Aug 2017, 2:06 am

Crux

Faleh Ziadi the
    governor of Muthanna ,
    "The Ministry of Finance has a duty to provide cash for projects lagging in the province and the most important of the great Muthanna water project , which will contribute to the completion in the delivery of water piped to the majority of areas of the province, and the completion of work on a project of sewage networks in Rumaitha, which contributed to a stop in delayed The rehabilitation of the streets and residential neighborhoods in the judiciary, as well as the completion of the "road of death," extending from the general street in Warka to the entrance to the city of Samawa, as well as the project of the Sadrist Bridge in the middle of Samawah.

Ahamoud al-Fadhli
    Committee of Culture and Information Parliamentary
    "

The committee is exerting utmost efforts to overcome all obstacles facing the Iraqi artist. There should be speeding up the fourth amendment to the law of the Iraqi Artists Syndicate No. 129 of 1969 amending and paying attention to the group of artists for their cultural achievements. The committee will hold a hearing for the artists to submit their proposals for inclusion. in the proposed amendments in the law. " Bashar Alkika
    chairman of the Council of Nineveh
    that" the international community to provide guarantees of non - repetition of genocide , crimes against Pat components is important, that the tragedy of Sinjar got because of the spread of viruses black ideas that caused havoc in large areas of Nineveh and annexation Ha Sinjar, said the council is determined to restore stability to Sinjar and Nineveh plain, that the current situation in Sinjar is unstable because of the presence of irregular militias impede the stability and reconstruction of the judiciary. "

Yahya Nazareth
    governor of Dhi Qar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]