Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Social Insurance Law will revive the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Social Insurance Law will revive the private sector Empty Parliamentary Finance: Social Insurance Law will revive the private sector

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Aug 2017, 3:22 am

Parliamentary Finance: Social Insurance Law will revive the private sector

08/8/2017 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Shaima Rachid
    The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives that the parliament will pass the law on social insurance for private sector employees, indicating that the law would reduce the annual numbers of advanced government appointment.
    The member of the committee, Hossam al-Aqabi, said in an interview with "Al-Sabah" that the International Monetary Fund stipulated on Iraq to approve the Social Insurance Law in an initiative to encourage the private sector, relying on young energies in economic growth and reaching the ranks of developed countries.
    He added that "the law will create a good investment case for managing the money in the pension fund," stressing "pass the law and vote in the House of Representatives for the service of a large segment of citizens." The member of the Committee that "the Council of Ministers voted in its last session on the law of social security, Amended law of the unified retirement law headquarters for 2014, "explaining that"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 11:29 pm