Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A lawmaker calls the vote to dissolve the popular crowd "paid"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A lawmaker calls the vote to dissolve the popular crowd "paid" Empty A lawmaker calls the vote to dissolve the popular crowd "paid"

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 3:52 am

A lawmaker calls the vote to dissolve the popular crowd "paid"

09/08/2017

Lawmaker Tayseer Hassan al-Ghuraibawi on Wednesday described the voices calling for dissolving the popular crowd as wage-earning and trying to disrupt the victories in Mosul and other cities.
    Gharibawi said in an interview with "Trend Press" said that the popular crowd formed a religious fatwa in the beginning and after proved its effectiveness and its role in the battles of liberation has become a regular military force and under the command of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces is no less or rights than the rest of the Iraqi army, Solving the popular crowd at this time is meant to confuse the security situation in the country and disrupt the victories achieved.
    She added that the crowd currently includes most of the spectrum of the Iraqi people and is not limited to a sect or a slice or a certain province, but on the contrary that most of the formations are representing all Iraqis, noting that all the votes "Nzaz" to solve is fleeting and will not withstand the will of the Iraqi people, Saying "
    The Prime Minister, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haidar Al-Abbadi, said during a speech at the "Victory Fatwa" festival held by the 26-year-old Abbas military brigade that the popular crowd "will not solve" and will participate in the fighting. He pointed out that Iraq is terrifying. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:26 am