Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: keen on the stability of Iraq and strengthen relations in all areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: keen on the stability of Iraq and strengthen relations in all areas Empty Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: keen on the stability of Iraq and strengthen relations in all areas

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:02 am

Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: keen on the stability of Iraq and strengthen relations in all areas

Editorial date: 2017/8/10

{Continue: Al-Furat News} Oil Minister Jabbar al-Allaibi met in Riyadh on Wednesday with Saudi Crown Prince Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
    According to the Saudi Press Agency (W), the oil minister conveyed the greetings of the leadership and the Iraqi people to King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and his Crown Prince, and the Iraqi government wishes the Kingdom further progress and prosperity. Mohammed also conveyed the greetings of the Saudi leadership to the Iraqi government and people. Iraq and its intention to develop relations and strengthen them in all fields , including back interest to the peoples of the two countries. "
    the agency said , " during the meeting , special joint opportunities in the economic fields in general and energy bilateral relations , in particular , including the opening of ports and land Tsaa Direct flights and to encourage trade and investment from the Saudi private sector. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:43 am