Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government is charging for military needs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government is charging for military needs Empty The government is charging for military needs

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 4:40 am

The government is charging for military needs

September 01, 2017 - 10:34 | Number of readings: 162

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi government has borrowed 32 billion dollars from the Central Bank of Iraq to cover military needs in the war against "Daash," a member of the parliamentary committee on economy and investment said on Friday, pointing out that high oil prices and dependence on non-oil revenues will pay the government debt. Of the Bank.

Najeeb Najib said in a press statement that "the financial crisis that suffocated the country, as a result of the collapse of oil prices and the drainage on the war against Daash, made the government in a difficult situation and having to borrow money from the Central Bank," noting that "the government was removed from the Central Bank $ 32 billion to cover state treasury bonds. "

She added that "77 billion dollars, is the Iraqi reserve funds, but the consumption brought it down to 45," noting that "the improvement of oil prices and the arrival of the barrel to $ 50, and reduce expenses, and the adoption of the policy of raising revenue through non-oil products, Reserve funds, which are funds belonging to Iraqis. "

The International Monetary Fund, considered in a report released on Wednesday, that Iraq is currently facing a dual economic challenge is to compensate for the material losses resulting from the war against Daqash, as well as the decline in production and oil prices, noting that the decline of Iraq's foreign exchange reserves of $ 54 billion At the end of 2015 to 45 billion at the end of 2016.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 5:41 am