Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdullahian: Ethnic cleansing against the Muslim minority in Burma is a humanitarian disaster

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdullahian: Ethnic cleansing against the Muslim minority in Burma is a humanitarian disaster Empty Abdullahian: Ethnic cleansing against the Muslim minority in Burma is a humanitarian disaster

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 2:39 am

Abdullahian: Ethnic cleansing against the Muslim minority in Burma is a humanitarian disaster

03/09/2017

The special assistant to the head of the Islamic Consultative Council for International Affairs, Hussein Amir Abdullahian, said that the ethnic cleansing against the Muslims in Myanmar is a new humanitarian disaster.

Amir Abdullahian, in a tweet on Twitter for social networking, said Muslims in Myanmar needed urgent humanitarian aid and political and international support.
    Noting that Burma's ethnic cleansing of Muslims is a new humanitarian catastrophe.
    "Why is this silence by the Islamic world ?!" he said. sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179695.html

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 8:50 am