Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary law calls on the government to investigate US reports on the escape of alarms towa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary law calls on the government to investigate US reports on the escape of alarms towa Empty The parliamentary law calls on the government to investigate US reports on the escape of alarms towa

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Sep 2017, 8:31 am

The parliamentary law calls on the government to investigate US reports on the escape of alarms towards the Peshmerga

11:40 - 05/09/2017

The coalition bloc of state law on Tuesday called on the government to conduct an investigation into what some American press reports have reported about the existence of corridors to escape elements from Tal Afar towards the Peshmerga, saying that America wants to overthrow the current government.

A member of the bloc, MP Ferdos Al-Awadi said in a statement received by the agency "Information", a copy of it, "What was published about the existence of corridors to escape elements of Tal Afar urging the Peshmergaev messages, many of which America wants to say that it controls the military decision, and wants to overthrow the current government from the perspective People, "stressing that" the government is obliged to go out to the people and clarify the truth of this subject and to clarify whether you know or not to know whether it was coordinated by US Kurdish or the government knows it. "

The statement added that "the government knows very well that what is published in the major American newspapers that are part of the US intelligence, can not be a transient thing, but must either be a leak to the information for a certain purpose or draw the world's attention to a certain event in preparation for something that America wants And other matters, "noting that" just deny the subject will not benefit, and must be a serious investigation, and hold accountable who committed this act if it exists, whatever its character. "

It is noteworthy that more than 300 of the elements of the Dhaish surrendered themselves to the Peshmerga forces during the liberation of Yatlafr. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:43 pm