Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary economy calls for the establishment of a fund to collect international grants for

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary economy calls for the establishment of a fund to collect international grants for  Empty The parliamentary economy calls for the establishment of a fund to collect international grants for

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2017/09/07 09:10

(Encyclopedia of this day for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
    Economy News _ Baghdad

A member of the parliamentary economic committee Najibah Najib on Thursday called for the establishment of a fund to raise international financial grants under international monitoring and monitoring, indicating that all donations received by Iraq to rebuild the liberated areas did not appear on the ground and did not see the light.

"Most of the European and Arab countries have donated to Iraq to grant financial assistance to rebuild the destroyed cities after liberation from an organized organization, but to this day there are no service projects to restore normal life in these cities and most of the displaced people in the camps," Najib said in an interview with the Economist News. Liberating their cities, "calling for" the establishment of a fund to collect international financial grants under the supervision and follow-up international to rebuild the cities of the destruction of a very short time and the preservation of the money granted to Iraq and the end of the crisis of the displaced. "

"The UN supervision will follow the doors of disbursement of financial grants and preserve them from waste and corruption, and also agree and contract with companies to rebuild the cities destroyed under international provisions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:44 pm