Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar opens 9 new projects at a cost of 11 billion dinars

chouchou
    chouchou

Dhi Qar opens 9 new projects at a cost of 11 billion dinars Empty Dhi Qar opens 9 new projects at a cost of 11 billion dinars

Post by chouchou Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Opened the province of Dhi Qar 9 service projects and power plant in the areas of marshes Nasiriyah, while complained Directorate of Education in Karbala of the few empty spaces that you need to establish schools. Said the governor of Dhi Qar, Yahya Mohammed Baqir al-Nassiri's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that the province has completed 9 projects total cost amounted to about 11 billion dinars, divided by 6 projects in hand vine brown Said adjacent to the marshes and 3 other projects in hand ur part of a plan to revive the marshes and development of the regions of the province, noting that the projects included plant construction electricity distribution Korean origin line transmission of electricity a length of 33 km, In addition to three streets in the area of ​​the vine between the happy and the establishment of a school in terms of karma and a health center model in terms of Ur. in Karbala complained Director of Education province of the few empty spaces that you need Directorate to establish schools, pointing out that the need to maintain up to more than 160 school buildings to decode bottlenecks and double shifts. said Director of Education to maintain Abdul Hamid al-Saffar's "Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network," that the lack of empty spaces in residential areas because of the bypass citizens on them, represent the most important obstacles facing the implementation of the projects, school buildings to meet the shortfall in the province, as well as higher land prices, which prevents the acquisition of new territory, especially after that exceeded the price per square meter four million dinars, and less need school in an area of ​​up to 2000 m 2.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:59 pm