Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk council: the petro-dollar increase to $ 5 will bring urban renaissance in the province

chouchou
    chouchou

Kirkuk council: the petro-dollar increase to $ 5 will bring urban renaissance in the province Empty Kirkuk council: the petro-dollar increase to $ 5 will bring urban renaissance in the province

Post by chouchou Tue 24 Sep 2013, 12:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Council considered the province of Kirkuk, to increase the proportion of petrodollars to $ 5 will bring urban renaissance in the province, stressing the adoption of population density for each administrative unit in the financial allocations.

The head of the Kirkuk Provincial Council Hassan Turan Bahaa Eddin, said that "increasing the proportion of petrodollars to $ 5 will rise construction and implementation of strategic projects huge," noting that "the Council develop an integrated plan for projects in 2014, as well as addressing the problems and obstacles to job boards and observations about the projects executing especially lagging them by contractors. "

He said Bahaa Eddin that "the meetings taking place between the board and management in the province with respect to the preparation of projects in 2014 put previews of the sectors important projects," noting that "the two parties are seeking hard to resolve this file at the earliest opportunity and not to delay the ratification of the plan."

He Baha'eddin that "in the share of the province and district has been adopted population density of each administrative unit in allocations amounting, according to the book and the Ministry of Planning, 543 billion dinars," explaining that "due to lower production fields of Kirkuk as well as الاستهدافات similarities daily pipeline oil exporting led to a significant decrease in the petro-dollar budget. "

The student Bahaa El Din province and district councils in coordination with service departments to "nominate projects and to ensure coverage of all administrative units and villages and a lack of focus on the area or village without the other."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:42 pm