Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi: withholdings from employees' salaries and the petro-dollar will be returned to them the end

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Tamimi: withholdings from employees' salaries and the petro-dollar will be returned to them the end  Empty Tamimi: withholdings from employees' salaries and the petro-dollar will be returned to them the end

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Dec 2014, 12:26 am

Tamimi: withholdings from employees' salaries and the petro-dollar will be returned to them the end of the year
    [ltr]December 28, 2014 0:59[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]
    [ltr] (Independent) .. revealed the parliamentary finance committee member Majda al-Tamimi said employees covered by the National Provident Fund's decision are the ones who paid more than a million and a half dinars, indicating that this decision will provide the Iraqi state the amount of (2) trillion Iraqi dinars.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Confirmed Tamimi said in a statement received by the (independent) today, "the deduction of 10% to 40% of the financial allocations except marital allocations and children will be added this money to the National Savings Fund to provide emergency pointing to the State to return them to the employee end of the year in the absence of need for the state have"[/ltr]
    [ltr] And the five dollar amount approved by the previous government, al-Tamimi said that the current budget was awarded oil-producing provinces two dollars for every barrel of oil is produced.  She said Al-Tamimi said the three other dollars will be transferred to the National Provident Fund indicated that in the absence of need for the state treasury to fund savings you will return the money that was provided to the province's oil-producing. (END)[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:47 am