Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

108 billion dinars National Insurance revenues for 2012

chouchou
    chouchou

108 billion dinars National Insurance revenues for 2012  Empty 108 billion dinars National Insurance revenues for 2012

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Sep 2013, 11:39 am

The insurance sector of the most important pillars of the economy, including attributes of the mechanisms to support the state budget revenues realized from the proceeds of non-oil, but the absence of insurance awareness among citizens of shares is clearly in decline in a large number of types of insurance including life insurance, theft and other auto.

The looming sign of hope for the recovery of this sector through the establishment of investment companies insure their projects to the Iraqi insurance companies.

Director General of the National Insurance Company Sadiq Fadhil Silverline said that the company is making efforts to increase insurance awareness among the citizens, stressing that the company's revenue earned for fiscal year 2012 amounted to 108 billion and 642 million and 304 thousand dinars, compared to revenue of 95 billion and 84 million and 634 thousand dinars in the year 2011, an increase of the proportion of revenues to 14 percent.

He pointed out that his company is affiliated to the Ministry of Finance has engineering insurance premiums (which include investment projects) amounted to 6 billion and 755 million dinars for investment projects in Iraq until the end of August last.

[rtl]بSi[/rtl]lverline pointed out that the company's net profit for 2012 amounted to 12 billion, 767 million and 668 thousand dinars, compared to a profit of 10 billion, 365 million and 510 thousand dinars in the year 2011, an increase of 23 percent.

Stressing that the National Insurance Company's capital has reached 15 billion dinars in 2012.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:54 pm