Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament demanding the freezing of senior executive positions occupied by the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament demanding the freezing of senior executive positions occupied by the Kurds Empty Parliament demanding the freezing of senior executive positions occupied by the Kurds

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 2:41 am

Parliament demanding the freezing of senior executive positions occupied by the Kurds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Friday, the central government and the executive and judicial authorities to freeze all senior executive positions occupied by the Kurds as a first step until the final status of the referendum is clarified.
    Naseef said in a statement received by the Journal News, "because of the futility of the negotiations between Baghdad and Erbil because of high ceilings by the region and their continued uniqueness in the decision, the central government and the executive and judicial authorities to freeze all senior executive positions of the Kurds as a first step until the final status of the referendum" .
    She added that "the one who controls the government in the Kurdistan region if it insisted on holding the referendum on the twenty-fifth of this month and insisted on ignoring the Arab and international appeals, the latest of which the United Nations and the United States, who strongly oppose the referendum on the government to take a position on it, And that the Supreme Committee for the referendum in the region announced the continuation of the referendum without paying attention to the Iraqi and Arab and global rejection.
    "The survival of these people in their positions is contrary to the separatist tendencies of the Kurdish authority, which insisted on holding the referendum, and those who are frozen positions can look for alternative positions in Kurdistan."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 3:47 pm