Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Parliament has the responsibility to dismiss its members who occupy other executive positions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Parliament has the responsibility to dismiss its members who occupy other executive positions Empty Legal: Parliament has the responsibility to dismiss its members who occupy other executive positions

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Apr 2019, 2:23 am

Legal: Parliament has the responsibility to dismiss its members who occupy other executive positions

08:53 - 10/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, on Wednesday, that the House of Representatives bear responsibility for the dismissal of its members who won parliamentary membership and conduct other executive work, noting that the survival of the governor of Basra, Asad al-Eidani within the membership of Parliament is not possible.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that article 49 of the Constitution stipulates that no member of parliament or any other official position can be combined. After the Federal Court approves the election results and members of Parliament, the person concerned must determine his or her fate. Or go to parliament. "
    He added that "continuity in the work of the two posts is a constitutional violation, and may the Parliament in accordance with Article 52 of the Constitution to vote on the exemption of the person concerned by a majority of votes after the quorum, and the right person object to object to the Federal Court for 30 days from the date of dismissal."
    Tamimi said that "the practice of any person for the work of executive and legislative at the same time borne by the parliament and his presidency, where a decision must be taken on that character and replace them in accordance with Law 49 of 2007 and Law No. 6 of 2006, in order to come with other members of the same block and the province." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:13 pm