Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

"100 billion" debt landline phone bills on citizens

chouchou
    chouchou

"100 billion" debt landline phone bills on citizens Empty "100 billion" debt landline phone bills on citizens

Post by chouchou Fri 27 Sep 2013, 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Debts wages landline bills to citizens in all the provinces close to 100 billion dinars since 2003 until this year.

The agent said the Ministry of Communication cream Mizel's (IMN) "The non-payment of wages landline phone lists of citizens cause a major financial problem for the ministry and especially the General Company for Communications and E because it is a company working on a self-financing."

He explained that "debt landline phone lists on citizens amounting to nearly 100 billion dinars since 2003 and even 2013."

He pointed out that "non-activation projects landlines in the country is because of that debt."

The Ministry of Communications earlier, it has a weakness to transfer 4 million special copper line landline, noting that the project stands in front of financial and technical constraints.

The Iraqi citizens to avoid using landlines because of high bills and went to communications using a mobile phone (Mobile).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

"100 billion" debt landline phone bills on citizens Empty Re: "100 billion" debt landline phone bills on citizens

Post by Neno Fri 27 Sep 2013, 1:13 pm

This is the results of war and upgrading to modernization.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:38 pm