Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talks between Tehran and Baghdad to strengthen the cooperation of gas and gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talks between Tehran and Baghdad to strengthen the cooperation of gas and gas Empty Talks between Tehran and Baghdad to strengthen the cooperation of gas and gas

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2017, 3:11 am

[size=30]Talks between Tehran and Baghdad to strengthen the cooperation of gas and gas[/size]
    28/09/2017 10:41 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]Minister of Jabbar al-Laibi and Iranian Ambassador Iryj Masjid Ali Masjedi affirmed the implementation of oil transactions between the two countries and the understandings reached during the last meeting in Tehran.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The two parties, according to a statement by the Ministry of Oil obtained by "Trend Press" copy of it on Thursday, to accelerate the pace of oil pipeline from Basra to Abadan to benefit directly from Iran's technical capabilities in the production of oil derivatives.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iranian ambassador also raised the issue of providing the appropriate ground to benefit from the potential of Iranian companies in the implementation of oil projects and the activation of joint oil fields, which was fortunate to the Iraqi side.[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, the Minister of Oil announced the ministry's readiness to enhance cooperation and benefit from the technical and engineering services of Iranian companies. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:23 am