Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Central Bank of Iraq eases the banking restrictions on the Kurdistan Region

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:45 am

From 2017-10-04 at 13:28 (Baghdad time)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Continued.. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 3:55 pm

[ltr]The Central Bank of Iraq eases the banking restrictions on the Kurdistan Region[/ltr]

From 2017-10-04 at 13:28 (Baghdad time)
[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
[ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News
A source in the banking sector in Iraq, Wednesday, that the central bank eased financial restrictions imposed on the Kurdistan region after receiving a pledge of cooperation from Kurdish banks.
Reuters quoted the source as saying that it was allowed to resume transfers of dollars and foreign currency, on Wednesday morning, with the exception of four banks owned by Kurdish.
The Iraqi Central Bank has notified the Kurdistan Regional Government on Tuesday that it will stop selling the dollar to the four Kurdish banks and stop all foreign currency transfers to the region.
Such measures had been taken in response to the referendum held by the Territory on 25 September last year, in which it had voted in favor of independence

[/ltr]
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: The Central Bank of Iraq eases the banking restrictions on the Kurdistan Region

Post by weslin3 on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:23 pm

This is very refreshing news to me... Was worried about this whole Kurd thing.
sassy
Till The End
Till The End

Re: The Central Bank of Iraq eases the banking restrictions on the Kurdistan Region

Post by sassy on Wed 04 Oct 2017, 5:57 pm

thumbs2
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 12:00 am

Banks in line....baghdad now paying bills
rocky

The central bank eases restrictions on Kurdistan and excludes four banks with "Kurdish ownership"

Post by rocky on Thu 05 Oct 2017, 8:09 am

The central bank eases restrictions on Kurdistan and excludes four banks with "Kurdish ownership"

4/10/2017

BAGHDAD / Press tomorrow:

According to the source of the banking sector of Iraq, on Wednesday, the central bank eased restrictions on the Kurdistan region of financial constraints, while excluded four "Kurdish banks."

The source said, as quoted by Reuters news agency, said that "the dollar was allowed to resume the transfers of foreign currency on Wednesday, with four Kurdish-owned banks exception."

The banking and government sources announced that the Central Bank of the most dangerous of the Kurdistan Regional Government on Tuesday that it will stop selling dollars to the four Kurdish banks, and will stop all foreign currency transfers to the region.

And these measures have been taken in response to the referendum conducted by the region on 25 September.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 18 Dec 2017, 12:59 am