Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk allocated 10 billion dinars for areas affected by the policies of the dictatorial regime

chouchou
    chouchou

Kirkuk allocated 10 billion dinars for areas affected by the policies of the dictatorial regime Empty Kirkuk allocated 10 billion dinars for areas affected by the policies of the dictatorial regime

Post by chouchou Tue 01 Oct 2013, 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Monitoring of the Kirkuk Provincial Council 10 billion dinars for deprived areas affected by the policies of arbitrary system principles, while begun Division Gardens conservative campaign afforestation autumn which includes planting 50 thousand trees and 6 thousand seedlings permanent and seasonal official said Media Council Imad al-Amiri's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) The provincial council allocated 10 billion dinars for deprived areas damaged by the wrong policies of the system principles, as well as the ratification of the ratios standard districts and areas within the current year's budget, pointing out that this amount will be added to the share of those areas within the budget of regional development for the current year based on the percentage of population .

Explained that the amount will be distributed among the districts, counties and villages destroyed completely exclusively by 6 billion dinars for the aspects of Xuan Qarahanjir and Aegi and Srkran, and 2 billion dinars to the villages my part to Whelan Walton Bridge, and 2 billion dinars other villages located in areas Daquq and molasses and my part Taza and Rashad.

On the other hand Male Director of the Division Gardens Kirkuk Nawzad Muhammad's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network), the Division began a campaign afforestation autumn which includes planting 50 thousand trees and 6,000 seedlings permanent and seasonal jobs, pointing out that the landscaping will include schools, parks, carrots moderation and main streets, noting that the campaign aims to increase the areas Green in the city, in order to reach global ratio environmental green areas that have been identified in 15 percent of the total area of ​​cities.

Pointed out that the campaign began distributing seedlings between departments schools to be planted in squares, as well as its Bchger empty spaces in the area Wasti b 10000-12000 tree to create a green bar extends from the intersection of Wasti until Apartments gas, in order to fill the area with trees and thus prevent them from overtaking by the citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:15 am