Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency Empty Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Oct 2013, 4:47 am

Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency

Date: Sunday 13/10/2013 12:57 AM

Baghdad / Baghdad news
    The central bank governor said the agency Abdul Basit Turki said that "the central bank has a large stock of currency, and has control
    Iraqi currency trading can not be that there is a lack of currency or something like that. "
    He attributed the central bank, and a scarcity of Banknotes good with small category in the markets to the weakness in the mechanism of receiving damaged, and pointed out that "careful" not to treat citizens or markets currencies damaged, because it works to continually replace, while confirmed having confounded much of those drinking currencies ready to put up for trading.
    Said Abdul Basit Turki in a press statement, "The Central Bank is keen to not be there Banknotes damaged and in large quantities within reach of the citizen, or even in the market, because it works on them or replace them in ways that legal and added Turki that" the mechanism of receiving the Central Bank Currency be damaged by banks only, because Directorates Bank does not have a presence in the market, "noting that" the bank records sometimes scarce in some categories of small coins, because the damaged ones is not up to the bank on a regular basis until they are replaced with new ones. " Reading: 61 - Comments: 0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency Empty Re: Abdul Basit Turki central bank has a large stock of currency

Post by Screwball Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:02 am

Matches my large stock pile of dinar !

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 1:34 pm