Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights Empty The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights[/size]
    25/11/2017 09:33 | Number of readings: 337
    font size:  The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights Font_decrease  The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights Font_enlarge
     The Syrian army controls the Golan Heights Thumbnail.php?file=1025049397_601772615
    [ltr]Direction - Syria[/ltr]

[rtl]The Syrian army is still carrying out offensive operations against the "victory front" in the Golan Heights.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Syrian forces advance despite the fact that the militants are supported by the Israeli army.The Syrian army recently controlled an important high ground near the town of Beit Jinn, according to the informactor site  .[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Syrian army took control of the road between Beit Jann, where Nasra is located, and the town of Beit Jan farm, occupied by the so-called "moderate opposition." It used the road to supply terrorists with equipment and weapons.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Although many of the "opposition" factions have become pro-Nasser and "hawkish", Israeli forces continue to be considered moderate. Israel is most likely using Israel as a buffer zone, because if this "zone" disappears, Damascus will again raise the question of returning the Golan Heights to its territory. C[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/193276.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 11:15 pm