Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Oil Minister from Basra: 18 MoU signed with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Oil Minister from Basra: 18 MoU signed with Iraq Empty Saudi Oil Minister from Basra: 18 MoU signed with Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 1:34 am

[ltr]Saudi Oil Minister from Basra: 18 MoU signed with Iraq[/ltr]

From 2017-12-05 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Saudi Minister of Energy and Industry Khalid Al-Falih announced his country's intention to sign 18 memorandums of understanding in the field of energy and oil sector with Iraq.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We have 18 memorandums of understanding signed with Iraq, the first and the beginning of agreements and partnerships will take place between the two sectors and will start to other sectors after our previous visits to Baghdad, got investment projects and what is it?" Said Al-Falih, who arrived on Monday evening to the province of Basra - on the sidelines of his meeting with Oil Minister Abdul Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi. the beginning".[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The future of relations between the two countries bodes well and is very optimistic."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, al-Allaibi said that "Al-Faleh had an active role in moving economic relations between the two countries and we see now the fruits of these good efforts." He pointed out that "the presence of 66 personalities in Basra from different Saudi connections and also achieved rounds in the petrochemicals, gas and other."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Saudi Minister of Energy and Industry Khalid Al-Falih arrived in Basra on Monday evening to participate in the events of the Basra International Oil and Gas Exhibition in its seventh session[/ltr]
    [ltr]A senior Saudi delegation arrived in Basra on Sunday to participate in the forum.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 5:40 pm