Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Command Reveals Number of Soldiers in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Command Reveals Number of Soldiers in Iraq Empty US Command Reveals Number of Soldiers in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 2:24 am

US Command Reveals Number of Soldiers in Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, December 12, 2017 at 16:05 pm (Views 693)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]US Command Reveals Number of Soldiers in Iraq
    Baghdad / Sky Press

A spokesman for the US Central Command, Col. John Thomas, said Tuesday that there were 5,200 US troops in Iraq.

"US forces remain in Iraq at the request of the government of Haider al-Abbadi and all their previous and future activities were invited by the Iraqi government and the number of US troops currently in Iraq is estimated at 5200," Col. Thomas said in a statement.

"Despite the contribution of Russia and the Assad regime, the victory over a preacher in Syria is an achievement for Syria's democratic forces on the ground and the international coalition by air fundamentally," he said.

"The United States will remain in Syria to support Syria's democratic forces until the end of the Geneva talks," he said.

He continued that "America will pursue al-Qaeda, and its affiliated organizations regardless of the existence of a preacher, pointing out that the victory changed its name (to the Fatah al-Sham and the Liberation of the Sham), but al-Qaeda remains the rule."

In response to a question about the Turkish threat to target the Kurds in Afrin, the colonel said that the latter sacrificed hundreds, even thousands, in the war against Daqash, and that it was the main fighting force on the ground.

"The United States recently announced that it will not arm Syria's democratic forces any more than the war against Damascus," he said. "We were clear with our Turkish allies about our weapons to Syria's democratic forces, including supplying them with serial numbers of weapons. To avoid this scenario by maintaining constant contact with our ally Ankara. "

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:22 am