Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi imposes new conditions on Kurdistan to accept dialogue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi imposes new conditions on Kurdistan to accept dialogue Empty Abadi imposes new conditions on Kurdistan to accept dialogue

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Dec 2017, 2:57 am

[size=30]Abadi imposes new conditions on Kurdistan to accept dialogue[/size]
    14/12/2017 09:18 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

Deputy MP for the movement of change Tafka Mohammed, the latest conditions of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to receive the Kurdish delegation, noting that Abadi will not agree to receive any delegation without achieving all the conditions.

"The Prime Minister informed the Kurdish parties that the conditions for receiving any Kurdish delegation would be accompanied by the final cancellation of the referendum and the announcement in advance, as well as the non-reception of any delegation that is not united by all the Kurdish parties," Mohammad said during a press statement.

She added that "Abadi stressed that Baghdad does not bear any financial debts of the Kurdistan region of foreign oil companies or other debts as well as not to abandon the delivery of all airports and border crossings and disputed areas."

She added that "Abadi categorically refuses to talk about any negotiations with Erbil without achieving all the conditions by Erbil, that all the commitments are documented in the form of a convention."
    He pointed out that "some conditions are negotiable, such as handing over the administration of airports and ports to the joint bodies between Arbil and Baghdad as well as the realization of political understandings."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:31 pm