Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US general calls for war preparations with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US general calls for war preparations with Russia Empty US general calls for war preparations with Russia

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 3:10 am

US general calls for war preparations with Russia
    US general calls for war preparations with Russia Irq_690298115_1513960035
    Follow - up / ... warned the commander of US Marines stationed in Norway, General Robert Kneeler Pad, the soldiers that " a huge quarrel" could start in the region, as reported by the gateMilitary.com electronic.
    Neller did not rule out the possibility of redeployment close to the soldiers, at a time when the US presence in the region would be expanded. "I hope I am wrong, but the war is coming. Thanks to your presence here, you are participating in the struggle, the media struggle and the political struggle," he said.
    The US general said the focus in the near future would be on the Pacific and Russia: "Just remember why you're here, they're watching you, and as you watch them, they're watching you too. We have 300 Marines here, During one night ".
    The new US National Security Strategy, published on December 18, sets out the situation in which Russia poses a major threat.
    The document points out that Russia, China, North Korea, Iran and the Middle East are the main sources of threat.
    US military units have been stationed in Norway since January this year. This is the first deployment of foreign forces in this country since the Second World War. In this Scandinavian country, Marines are trained to conduct battles in difficult weather conditions

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89132

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:14 pm