Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Abadi received from the commissions of inquiry files completed on corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Abadi received from the commissions of inquiry files completed on corruption Empty Newspaper: Abadi received from the commissions of inquiry files completed on corruption

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Newspaper: Abadi received from the commissions of inquiry files completed on corruption

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, who was handed over by high commissions of inquiry yesterday, has completed files on investigations into corruption in the banking sector, pending legal action against those involved, Al Hayat newspaper reported Sunday.
    The newspaper quoted Iraqi sources as confirming that "long investigations over the months, resulted in the disclosure of corruption files related to the laundering of money through the banking sector."
    The sources pointed out that "political figures and officials, contractors and mediators, involved in the transfer of funds of fake contracts to bank balances inside and outside Iraq," explaining that "the process of disclosure was complex."
    The sources pointed out that "the files are now in the possession of the Office of Abadi, but it is not specified so far the date of taking action against those involved," stressing "the government's intention to hold those involved."
    She explained that the international investigators "helped in the pursuit of bank accounts with different names in banks outside Iraq, while citing the suspicions of misconduct of high figures in spite of their presence in a government job."
    Iraq last year signed a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations to involve international investigators in the files of major corruption of priority, such as smuggling of Iraqi funds abroad and embezzlement in the joints of the state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 9:26 pm